‘Zen’ Zenas is the top agent at The Agency and is known for his brusque
demeanor. He’s also known to be tough on trainees. Those who find
themselves under his tutelage usually don’t last long. When he’s
assigned a new assistant, Seth Trivos, Zen’s faced with questions about
his past he’s not too keen on answering.
Trivos knew Evan once upon a time, loved him even, but when Evan
disappeared, he unknowingly broke Seth’s heart. Now, he’s in Evan’s
world as the newest recruit at The Agency, and he’s looking for answers.
Zen chase away another new assistant because he doesn’t want to open up
about a past encounter or will being forced on a case together make him
face the demons he’s been trying to hide from?
Evernight Publishing: http://www.evernightpublishing.com/the-encounter-by-jacey-holbrand/
All Romance eBooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theencounter-1561765-340.html
Top Ten Facts About Alien Abductions ~ The Encounter by Jacey Holbrand
10. The United States Air Force coined the term, Unidentified flying object (commonly abbreviated as UFO or U.F.O.) in 1952(1)
9. Roswell is considered to be the bread and butter of Ufology(1)
8. The first documented UFO sighting is in the Bible.(1)
7. Winston Churchill had reported a strange airship.(1)
6. UFOs were often seen and photographed during NASA’s space missions in the 1960s.(1)
5. Abductions are not always about “collecting DNA” or experimenting as many people ignorantly think. Instead, it’s often about creating incredible terror in abductees and harvesting the energy of that terror.(2) Which Zen learns first hand in The Encounter.
4. Hundreds of thousands or millions of Americans believe they have been abducted by aliens.(3) Zen claims to be one of them.
3. 1 in 5 Americans believe in alien abductions. Interestingly, males are more likely to believe in abductions than females.(1) Zen is one of them now.
2. According to some UFO aficionados, the Men in Black (MIBs) really do exist.(1) Zen isn’t an MIB, he’s just an agent with a paranormal/supernatural investigations agency. It’s because of his encounter he became an agent.
1. Some abductees claim to have been taken by beings called Grays. Zen, though, met a new race…
Facts about alien abductions found at:
Seth, for being here and listening.”
Zen’s forehead, followed by his cheek, and left his face close to Zen’s.
the words “kiss me” repeated in his head. Just as he wished, Zen’s lips found
his, but it wasn’t the easy-going, lingering first kiss he expected.
abandon. Seth’s head reeled. He couldn’t believe he and Zen were kissing.
Granted, it wasn’t anything like the soft moments and slow love making he’d
imagined over the years, but he’d take what he could get at the moment.
over his shirt seared his skin in a delightful way. Zen’s lips pressed upon his
almost too violently. He swept his tongue out, forcing Seth to open his mouth.
trailed down his neck. Seth reached up and cupped the back of Zen’s head. Zen
pulled at his shirt, tugging it from the confines of his pants without breaking
the kiss. In the process of kissing him, somehow Zen was able to unbutton and
unzip both their pants and free their cocks out of the openings.
drowning man scrambling for purchase on any floating thing to save him from the
watery depths. Hands traveled over his shoulders, up his shirt, feeling all the
nuances of his chest and back down to his rock-hard cock. The man held their
dicks against each other, and Seth sucked in a long stream of air. The feel of
their two satiny lengths rubbing together was a heady sensation.
feeling the weight and heat of Zen’s strong body atop his. Still, Zen continued
to kiss him, and he continued to surrender to the demand of Zen’s mouth.
Jacey Holbrand believes love comes in all forms and should be celebrated. She’s committed to her muse and writing so she can share those kinds of stories with readers. Hot days. Sexy nights. Come play in her world. Jacey loves to hear from readers! Click the link to eMail her: JaceyHolbrand@gmail.com