We are very excited to be hosting the lovely and talented Author P.J. Schnyder!
It is so awesome that she is our first guest on our new site! Woohoo!
The third book in her outstanding London Undead series is available now!
If you love all things dark and zombified you will adore this series!
Let’s take a look at the latest London Undead book, SURVIVE TO DAWN!
The zombie epidemic in London has been contained, but that’s all the werewolf pack that protects the city has been able to manage. Danny, as pack medic, is concerned the epidemic isn’t showing any signs of slowing down. And that the pack’s Alpha is too focused on eliminating the deadly threat to consider working toward a cure. When a team of American scientists arrive, talking of a vaccine, Danny is quietly hopeful.
Deanna thought she was prepared for anything. But an argument with the London pack leaves her research team exposed and alone, on their own against countless hordes of the walking dead. Within hours, her colleagues are slaughtered…and it’s only because of Danny that she manages to get out alive.
Deanna unhinges Danny in every way, tempting him beyond reason. She also pushes him to face the one thing he’d been avoiding: his Alpha is wrong. Simply surviving isn’t the answer…it can’t be.
Don’t miss Bite Me and Sing for the Dead, available now!
Purchase SURVIVE TO DAWN here…Amazon
Check out the cool London Undead Trailer!
Fun Facts About Survive to Dawn & the London Undead Series
Because it’s the close of a trilogy and I figure fun facts are a good idea. 😉
Survive to Dawn
– at least a bit of the concept behind the cause of the zombie virus was inspired by watching the SciShow (http://scishow.tumblr.com/). I am a subscriber to the YouTube channel and donate regularly to support.
– I might have watched The Craft after writing Survive to Dawn because I didn’t dare watch it while I was writing and had the urge to watch the darned movie. Hadn’t seen it in maybe a decade. Maybe.
– The brownie is still living at and above the clinic. He’s taken to cleaning up and lending an unseen hand to keep things running smoothly. It’s safer than going back to the park for now. No one knows his Name, and I’m keeping it that way.
The London Undead series
– There is no zombie hanky panky anywhere in the trilogy. Sorry. Eew.
– There are nods to favorite books and authors throughout the three books in the series. At least one reference to The Last Unicorn.
– Before the trilogy, I felt more comfortable with lore regarding fae folk than witchcraft. I hope my research contributed to a plausible world.
… is this the end of the series? I hope not.
Born and raised in the North East, PJ Schnyder spent her childhood pretending to study for the SATs by reading every fantasy and sci-fi novel she could borrow from the local and school libraries. She scored fairly high in the verbal portion.
She was introduced to the wonderful world of romance a decade later by her best friend at an anime convention in Seattle.
PJ recently received the Golden Leaf award for Bite Me, Book 1 of the London Undead series, and is one of the contributing authors to the Parsec-award winning Tales from the Archives Vol. 2 of The Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences. In the past, she has also won honors from the Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal RWA PRISM awards for her novella, Hunting Kat, Book 1 of the Triton Experiment series.
Play find the PJ around the Internetz:
Thank you PJ for being our first blog guest since our makeover! We wouldn’t have it any other way!